Antony J. Martin, R.GP.
Vice President and Technical Director
- California Registered Geophysicist, GP 989
- 29 CFR 1910.120, Updated
Mr. Martin is the Vice President and Technical Director of GEOVision Geophysical Services. He has extensive practical and technical experience conducting high resolution geophysical surveys in support of a variety of environmental and engineering investigations. He is thoroughly experienced in planning and managing a wide variety of geophysical projects, including seismic refraction, gravity, magnetic, electrical resistivity, electromagnetic induction (EMI), ground penetrating radar (GPR), and borehole logging investigations.
Mr. Martin’s strengths include:
- Extensive experience managing large geophysical investigations
- Expertise in geophysical survey design
- Extensive project management experience
- Expertise in geophysical data interpretation and assessment
- Extensive knowledge of the application of geophysical methods to environmental and engineering problems
- Experience managing geophysical investigations at DOD and DOE facilities in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Washington.
- Borehole logging investigations, including Downhole, Crosshole, and OYO P-S Suspension methods