John G. Diehl, M.S., PE
President and QA/H&S Officer
- M.B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1988
- M.S. in Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 1977
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, 1976
- Registered Civil Engineer, State of California, No. 30362
- 29 CFR 1910.120, Updated
Mr. Diehl is President of GEOVision. He provides general administrative and financial management, and is the GEOVision Health & Safety Officer, with more than 15 year’s experience in QA management and Health and Safety Management. Mr. Diehl is responsible for developing and maintaining the GEOVision Health & Safety Program.
Mr. Diehl has spent more than 25 years working in the field of geophysical instrumentation and geophysical data acquisition. He has written numerous technical papers and articles on the subject of seismic instrumentation, vibration and earthquake data processing, and real-time data acquisition.
Mr. Diehl’s strengths include:
- Extensive experience managing QA and H&S Programs
- Extensive experience managing large experimental investigations
- Extensive project management experience
- Specific expertise in borehole geophysical survey design and borehole seismic data acquisition, particularly OYO P-S Suspension Logging, but also Downhole, and Crosshole
- Specific expertise in vibration instrumentation, data interpretation, and assessment
- Extensive knowledge of the application of geophysical methods to engineering problems